2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    My apologies if this has been answered before - I am not finding it.

If a person creates a meeting with, say, 60 attendees; and (for example) gets replies back (on tracking) that 30 have accepted the meeting, and 30 declined -- is there a way to send a follow-up email or update to ONLY those who accepted? (without manually writing down each name and opening a new message, etc.) This comes into play when wanting to send out needed documentation for the meeting, or follow-up documentation after the meeting.

Thanks
    Pribb

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't think this option is available.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Okay. Well, then, thanks

I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I didn't know, and couldn't find, of any way to do it when a user asked me; so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else had any tricks.

Have a great day

pribb

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pribb View Post
    My apologies if this has been answered before - I am not finding it.

If a person creates a meeting with, say, 60 attendees; and (for example) gets replies back (on tracking) that 30 have accepted the meeting, and 30 declined -- is there a way to send a follow-up email or update to ONLY those who accepted? (without manually writing down each name and opening a new message, etc.) This comes into play when wanting to send out needed documentation for the meeting, or follow-up documentation after the meeting.

Thanks
    Pribb
    You can click on the TRACKING option (MEETING tab | SHOW group | TRACKING) and un-check the names of the non-respondents.
    This will exclude the un-checked people from being classified as "attendees".
    Then click on MESSAGE TO ATTENDEES option. This will allow you to send a message only to those checked individuals.
    Once you are done, simply re-check the boxes if desired.

Not very elegant, but it beats picking the names/addresses manually.