4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I am using Word 2007. I would like to insert an odd- and even-page footer in the same document. Specifically, I want to insert an odd-page footer that prints the page number at the right margin and insert an even-page footer that prints the page number at the left margin. I have not been able to figure out how do do this. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1130 View Post
    Hi,

I am using Word 2007. I would like to insert an odd- and even-page footer in the same document. Specifically, I want to insert an odd-page footer that prints the page number at the right margin and insert an even-page footer that prints the page number at the left margin. I have not been able to figure out how do do this. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    On the Insert Tab, Header & Footer Group, select the drop down underneath Footer > Select Edit Footer
    You now have a new Header & Footer Tools Design tab, In the Options group of this tab select "Different Odd & Even Pages"
    You can now format the odd and even footers how you want

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you very much, StuartR. I followed your instructions and was able to number the pages as indicated in my query. Happy Holidays!

moon1130