Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    4 Star Lounger pauliez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80658886/

    Their names.....Dumb, Dummy and Dumber!
    Catz

  2. #2
    Plutonium Lounger Leif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    14,010
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliez View Post
    http://www.ebaumswor...watch/80658886/

    Their names.....Dumb, Dummy and Dumber!
    Did you see this post about inserting media?

  3. #3
    Super Moderator BATcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A cultural area in SW England
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 195 Times in 175 Posts
    Probably the most amazing thing about this is the commentator's use of "clothes-line" as a verb...
    BATcher

    Time prevents everything happening all at once...

  4. #4
    Plutonium Lounger
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    12,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BATcher View Post
    Probably the most amazing thing about this is the commentator's use of "clothes-line" as a verb...
    Typical of American VERBiage (a profusion of words usually of little or obscure content) such as in OUR football game, a player is clotheslined instead of tackled.


  5. #5
    Super Moderator BATcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A cultural area in SW England
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 195 Times in 175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigaldoc View Post
    Typical of American VERBiage (a profusion of words usually of little or obscure content) such as in OUR football game, a player is clotheslined instead of tackled.
    Like "being hung out to dry"? (So much more visual!)
    BATcher

    Time prevents everything happening all at once...

  6. #6
    Plutonium Lounger
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    12,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BATcher View Post
    Like "being hung out to dry"? (So much more visual!)
    Unless you're the "victim!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •