Thanks
    When I go to Settings, Manage Notes, I get this screen :

[attachment=86680:ManageNotes.jpg]

Where can I write my notes ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Francois

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    There used to be an edit box between "You may store post snippets, or any other information you need to keep here" and "Save changes", but it has mysteriously disappeared...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    There used to be an edit box between "You may store post snippets, or any other information you need to keep here" and "Save changes", but it has mysteriously disappeared...
    There also seems to be a bit of a blank area in 'Manage Attachments' that I don't recall from before....

[attachment=86682:x.gif]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: gif x.gif (8.5 KB, 1 views)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    Well, if not disappeared at least inaccessible. My page DID have a whole bunch of snippets of text that got carried forward in the IPB 2 - 3 conversion. Trouble was, I couldn't do anything with them. Since they were mostly links I had saved there for emergency use, I pressed the Save button and they all disappeared so now I too see an empty page. As Argus said elsewhere, something rotten in Denmark!

Brian Livingston
    Aaaargh. It looks like the input box in Settings, Manage Notes has had a class of "hidden" or something like that applied to it. This may be affecting the Manage Attachments page, too. At least people's notes and attachments are still there.

We'll spin up a server with the old IP.Board 2.x code on it and look at what's supposed to be on those pages. We should then be able to "unhide" the input box and correct whatever is wrong with the blank space.

Thanks for reporting this.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    It is a relatively recent change - the box was still displayed during the first days or weeks after the move to IP.Board 3; I saw it when I was trying out the new interface.