Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSQJP40PcGI[/media]

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I love that video as it really shows how we can cut out seemingly superfluous visual information. A similar experiment was done recently when scientists observed people talking on mobile phones and got a clown on a unicycle to hover around them as they walked through a University campus, the majority didn't notice him!
    Jerry

Thanks
    I don't know about anybody else, but I lost count as soon as the bear entered the picture from the right.

I was under the impression it was going to be a ringer for the team in black, grab the ball from the white team and run, etc..

Kind of reminds me of the story of a train going from Washington D.C. to Boston MA.

The train makes stops at many cities and at each city lets off a number of passengers and lets on a number of passengers.

Most would keep track of the number of passengers getting on and off but neglect to keep track of another un-suspected item that is a very important part of the story, which is how many stops did the train make.

Most never keep track of the number of stops.

From what I understand the reason for stories like this is to prove that no matter how many see or hear any situation they tend to see only what they believe is important and dismiss or never keep track of many other details that could be very important.
    Catz

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Try this one from the NY Times. Can you drive and text and ...
    NYT

PS - maybe it's my mac, but in the youtube frame you can clearly see the question ... so before you play it you know what too look for.