3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Yesterday afternoon (2009-11-25 17:05 Jakarta time), I posted a new thread here on Name Change. A few minutes later, I received two E-mails, notifying me of replies, one from Francois, one from HansV. When I clicked on the link in the notification E-mails, no replies were shown. This continued up until the time I switched off last night.

This morning there was another notification, this time from mbarron. Just checked this; it has appeared, but the responses from Francois and HansV still do not appear.

Two questions:

1. Any ideas where the notified post have gone (cyberspace?)

2. The Notification states that "1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic". However, I have now received three for this topic, and also three for the 'Relative Times' thread.

Chris

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Chris,

I deleted my post because it was a wrong answer. And Hans notified me about that. When my post was deleted, Hans' post was of no meanings anymore, so he deleted his post also.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Francois
    Francois

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I deleted my post because it was a wrong answer. And Hans notified me about that. When my post was deleted, Hans' post was of no meanings anymore, so he deleted his post also.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Francois
    No problem, Francois - and thanks for letting me know - I was worried there were problems with my account.

Regarding my second point on number of notification, I have just seen the response from Brian Livingston in the thread Email Notifications, which clarifies this. However, it does seem that a change is needed to the text in the notification E-mail. It appears that this is in progress...

Chris

Brian Livingston
    The descriptions of the various e-mail notification options have now been clarified. Please see the before and after examples in Post 768643.