3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In its earlier incarnation. it was possible to mark all threads read by clicking the forum icon in Lounge view. This has now been moved inside each forum, with the 'Mark all threads read' button.

I personally preferred the previous arrangement. But I'm sure there are some who prefer the new one. Would it be possible to offer both, so that Luddites like me can also be satisified?

Chris

Brian Livingston
    We'd like to add a confirmation to this icon before it returns, since the action is destructive and there seems to be no way to undo the effect once done.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Livingston View Post
    We'd like to add a confirmation to this icon before it returns, since the action is destructive and there seems to be no way to undo the effect once done.
    An excellent idea! The time's that I have mistakenly clicked that.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Livingston View Post
    We might start by adding a warning to the link at the bottom of the lobby. I only click it on purpose, but some might click it by accident...

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    If the option was included in the Lounge view I would like the icon to be far removed from any other link.

When browsing from a mobile device it was way to easy to hit the wring button. A confirmation button only made it slightly less painful.
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.