Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Does the Thread description box appear anywhere other than here:

[attachment=86746:2009-11-27_162047.png]

It seems to me that it used to be more prominently displayed in either the top level Lounge screen or my forum subscriptions page. Now, if you don't look carefully for it, it's almost non-existent.

It would be nice if that description box appeared in the Lobby or Subscriptions screen so we could see if the poster had any additional comments.

Edited to add: Like right here in the Forum:

[attachment=86747:2009-11-27_163604.png]

Edited again to correct typo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    I agree Al; if it's going to be there, as an option at the time you write your post, it would be nice if it also could be seen. Perhaps the thought is that it is only necessary inside the thread.

But I don't know what you mean with it appearing in the Lobby, since that is the main index page. In the forums, on the other hand, it would be the ideal place, if it's to be used at all (but it needs some horizontal or vertical space ...).

It's not so easy to spot at the top of the thread, as it used to be (In the old-old Lounge we also had the subject in every post; I thought that was good as well, but that’s a different matter.).

Thread descriptions can also be seen in the search pages as it used to in ver. 2 (Search; Today's active posts; New content).
    [attachment=86748:xSubT.PNG]

And as far as I can see it appears in the Subscriptions screen as well; "Manage followed threads", even if it's in minuscule size, I agree!
    [attachment=86749:xSubT2.PNG]

But as I said; easier to read in the thread and in the Subscription, and if needed in the forums.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    .. But I don't know what you mean with it appearing in the Lobby, since that is the main index page. In the forums, on the other hand, it would be the ideal place ...
    You're right Argus, my bad. I meant to say in the FORUM not the LOBBY. Let me see if I can correct that typo now.