Thanks
    [media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mUZrrbgCdYc[/media]

I have seen a few commercials like this one, but this one at the Liverpool Street station brought the biggest smile.
    Catz

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Looks like a flash mob to me. Some of these have been really brilliant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartR View Post
    Looks like a flash mob to me. Some of these have been really brilliant.
    I agree with "brilliant" and the word "genius" could be added to the individual who came up with the original idea.

What I liked to see was the by-standers who tried to join in the action with the performers.
    Catz

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliez View Post
    I agree with "brilliant" and the word "genius" could be added to the individual who came up with the original idea.

What I liked to see was the by-standers who tried to join in the action with the performers.

Couldn't agree more. My favorite one of these was the one where they handed out 2,000 microphones and had a mass Kareoke. I forget where they did it but it was part of the T-Mobile campaign that created a lot of these other ones. I would love to be part of one of these, it looks like a blast! Maybe we should plan Lounge Members Flash Mob? Who is in with me?
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Thanks
    I would have loved to come across something like the Flash Players.

Before I moved to CT to raise my daughters, I lived and worked in NYC, (born and raised in Brooklyn) and because of my job there, I was required to use the public transportation to commute back and forth to my job site.

Most of the time, depending on where I had to work for that shift, I had to switch subway trains at Grand Central Station.

On many of mornings I knew in advance that the day ahead was not going to be a day of many rewards.

Coming across something like the Flash Players on the way to work would have left me in a frame of mind that would have allowed me to handle any problem that day would bring to me.

Also running into a Flash Player performance at the end of a miserable day would be the cure to any problems that I had to deal with that day.

I like the idea about having a Lounge Flash Play, but have no idea how something like that could take place. (We are all over the world)

The closest I have seen anything like that is around this time of the year when they light the giant pine tree (Five stories high) this town has in the Green around the corner from me, where just about every body in this town shows up for the tree lighting.

After it is lit ninety percent of the people stay to sing all kinds of Christmas songs., (and some not so Christmas songs).

Its a sight I have seen every year since living here that I never get bored with.
    Catz

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Maybe we could arrange a time and go and mob some other forum* *...
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)