New Lounger
    Thanks
    There are a number of threads in other forums discussing a Windows 7 issue with losing internet connectivity after a start up. Two solutions appear to work.

For some users, deleting or disabling services related to Bonjour software (which comes with certain Apple and Photoshop applications) cures the problem permanently.

However, others, including myself, do not have the Bonjour software or services installed and still have this problem. For us, the only cure is disabling and then reenabling the network adapator after boot up (or some variation of this involving a subset of the adaptor services, such as disabling and reenabling IP6). This cures the problem until the next boot-up. Many of us in this camp have network adaptors from Realtek and have upgraded to the latest Realtek drivers without this solving the problem.

Has anyone identified the cause of the problem and a permanent solution for those of us who do not have Bonjour on our machines?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I too am having trouble keeping my internet connection up.
    I recently installed Win 7 Pro 32bit as a clean install over WinXP connecting wirelessly to Buffalo WHR-HP-G54.
    After reading Ben Keisler's post I went to try and uninstall Bonjour via the control panel.
    However I could not because I "did not have Administrator privileges" even though I am set as an Administrator in UAC.
    Anyone know what I need to do to have sufficient access on my own machine???
    Thanks in advance.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Most of the people with Bonjour problem simply disable the service, rather than uninstalling Bonjour.

Look at the post by rjones in this thread. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...7-81918243c0b7

It didn't work for me, because I don't have the Bonjour service on my computer but it seems to work for many other people. Good luck.