I created a Excel Spreadsheet in (2003) a while back which worked beautifully, however, now that I have transferred it to (2007) I keep getting a #VALUE! from Row 556 on. I am attaching a spreadsheet with the copied formula which works fine, and the one that does not. I have not done anything to the spreadsheet. I simply opened and started typing. The purpose of the column for the month is that I want to be able to sort all the January, February, etc. whenever I want without having to, after typing the date, having to make sure that I type the corresponding month.
I did clear the contents of the formula and then copied a good formula into it. Same result, #VALUE!.
I chose a random cell after Row 556 and the result is the same #VALUE! So, all the formulas that were copied to Row 556 on has this particular "whatever error". Obviously something is in there, however, I have been unable to see it. Can somebody check the enclosed spreadsheet and see if there is something in the cell that is causing the problem. I cannot send the whole spreadsheet because it has sensitive information in it. But the spreadsheet consists of first name, last name, address, etc., including the birth date of the person.
It does not matter if I go back to the machine that has Vista (old version) and the new machine that has Vista 7 (newer version). It happens on both machines.
I just noticed that the dates in the formulas display differently, 3/14/14 and 3/14/1914, however, when I check the cell format both that the same format chosen, Date *3/14/2001.
Thank you in advance for your help.