Thanks

Talking

The question here, as a first day/first time user, are you going to have a section for those of use who have surgically implanted smart/dumb devices, such as Blackberrys and iPhones.

Although I've had a BB Curve (8300) for almost 2 1/2 years, a couple of weeks ago I put it on the shelf and took possession (or it took possession of me, so my wife thinks) of a new Storm 2 from Verizon. This is a whole new learning curve.

Are you guys interested in sharing your Storm 2 experiences, or is this sandbox primarily for Windows folks? If used correctly (IMHO) there is a lot of Windows content here, since the BB Desktop Manager is a windows app, and most of us use MS Outlook to sync our contact lists, calendars, tasks, etc.

PS: Congratulations on your "start-up" ... as a long-time "paid" user I'm pulling for you guys!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Bob,

I can't speak to the amount of support the Windows Secrets team will devote to the items you've mentioned, however those of us in the Lounge will not turn away a question that we (or someone else) can answer.

By all means, if you have a question regarding a BlackBerry, iPhone, HTC Dream, etc.... please post away. Somebody is bound to have a suggested solution, or at the very least, provide you with a pre-populated search-engine search.
    Christopher Baldrey

Lounger
    Thanks
    I'll vote for that.

I've recently been smitten by an iPhone. I'll draw the line at switching to Apple's overpriced computers, but my iPhone in conjunction with Windows has proven to be a great tool.
    Alan Vallis
    http://mywitsend.co.nz