New Lounger
    Thanks
    I use IE8, Firefox, and Chrome. Firefox is my default browser. On some sites when I use the back button to go back through pages, the browser will freeze. The only way to release is to close and reopen the browser. This happens only in Firefox and only on some web sites. I thought it could be a mouse or the video driver. I installed a new mouse and I update the video drivers. I have gone back to several older video drivers but still the same problem. I have the same problem with oledr Firefox. I am now on V3.5.5

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Porche View Post
    On some sites when I use the back button to go back through pages, the browser will freeze. The only way to release is to close and reopen the browser. This happens only in Firefox and only on some web sites.
    Starting in version 1.5, Firefox implemented something called the "fast back forward" cache. To speed page reloads, Firefox does not fire certain events when you go back and forward, including the "onload" event. Sites that require this event in order to make pages fully functional may have problems. However, I would think that problem would be restricted to a particular tab. If it locks the entire program, then it may be a bug.