Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I just had a look at my post Troubleshooting File Shares on a Home Network and I noticed that all the bullets are missing. I clicked the Edit button, intending to put the bullets back, and I can see all the bullets in the editor window, but the table is really messed up, so I didn't dare click the button to make any changes.

What has happened to my post?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    That is really weird Stuart, The underlying code shows that there are[*] tags there, however did you cut and paste form a document ?

Code:
    <ul>[*]Physical Connectivity: 
    <ul>[*]Please describe your physical network configuration (what routers, switches, broadband connectivity etc.) [*]Do all PCs have ethernet cables connecting them to a common switch or router? [*]Can you see green and orange lights on the network cards and switch, where the ethernet cables plug in? What state are these lights in?[/list]
    [*]Firewalls:
     <ul>[*]If you have....
    The tagging doesn't seem to match up with openers and closers.
    Jerry

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    ...That is really weird Stuart, The underlying code shows that there are[*] tags there, however did you cut and paste form a document ?...
    This was entered into the previous version of the lounge, before the IPB V2 lounge, by hand editing the BBCode. I guess one of the lounge migrations must have damaged it.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    If that is the case then yes, the coding does look suspect although I haven't gone through the whole thing, there are anomalies
    Jerry

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    If that is the case then yes, the coding does look suspect although I haven't gone through the whole thing, there are anomalies
    I guess I will have to edit the whole thing then, but it is now gone 01:00 so this will have to wait till tomorrow, or the weekend.