Lounger
    Thanks
    I want a quick way to get to my Downloads folder. I know I can pin a shortcut to the left side of the start menu, but is there any way to add a shortcut (or whatever it might be called) to the RIGHT side of the menu, that is add Downloads to Documents, Pictures, Music and Games? (Actually, I would also prefer to remove the Games shortcut.)

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Right-click on the Start button and choose Properties
    In the Properties dialog select the Start Menu tab
    Click on the Customize button, then scroll down for the option to display Downloads either as a link or a menu.

You can also use that dialog to remove Games from the list.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Right click on taskbar -> properties -> start menu -> customize

LOL, Tony you are a faster typer than I. Slightly different method, I did not know you could right click on the Start button. Good deal.

Edit: added comment

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geistman View Post
    I want a quick way to get to my Downloads folder. I know I can pin a shortcut to the left side of the start menu, but is there any way to add a shortcut (or whatever it might be called) to the RIGHT side of the menu, that is add Downloads to Documents, Pictures, Music and Games? (Actually, I would also prefer to remove the Games shortcut.)
    You could add the downloads folder to the Documents library, this would make all the files in that folder available when you browse your documents.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geistman View Post
    You can also pin the shortcut to the taskbar.

Joe
    Joe

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks to all who replied. I had been staring right at the Customize Start Menu window, but I guess I didn't look close enough.