5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I recently purchased a Case Logic Bluetooth Stereo Headset so that I could listen to all of the music, VOIP calls, and other sounds coming out of my computer without having to have a headset that limits me with a cord. However, I can't seem to get the headset to work with my computer, which is an HP Pavilion DV2. I have gotten the computer to recognize and connect with my headset. I put in the code and all that, and they recognize each other. However, the sound continues to come through my computer's speakers and not through the headset.

I went into my control panel/Sounds and enabled the Bluetooth headset and then set it as default. But it doesn't help.

The headset works with my cell phone with no problem.

Does anyone know what the problem can be?

Regards,

JMT

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Does no one know anything about this?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt356 View Post
    Does no one know anything about this?
    One or two years ago I tried to use a bluetooth headset with my laptop. Even though the headset worked perfectly with my phone I could not get it to work properly with my laptop. I gave up in the end.

You haven't said what operating system you are using, if it is Windows XP then you could try reading this articleand see if it helps.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello,

It's Windows Vista Home Premium (64 bit).

Regards,

JMT