Thanks
    Those of us who have to use laptops, or even netbooks on occasion, have a severely restricted number of vertical pixels in which to display Lounge Stuff. The latest user-up of this precious resource is the Twitter icon, which appears on a line by itself just below the Bold/Italics/Underline line when you are composing a reply.

Regardless of whether or not you may think Twitter is a spectacular waste of time and space, could I put in a plea that the Windows Secrets modifiers of IP-Board bear in mind the limited vertical space that some Loungers have available to them, and try to minimise the fixed sections? An example of this is the rarely-used attachments area, a prime candidate to keep hidden, with an Expand button to reveal it only when required. Much seemingly unnecessary PageUp/PageDown-ing is needed at present.

The general principle should be the maximising of that which the user needs to see, while minimising that which is not needed except by persons new to the Lounge. Am I asking for something like a Lounge Expert View?!

Thanks!
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    BATcher,
    Very well put, there is at times way to much wasted space in the vertical direction at many different screens.

Any of these "One liners" need to be merged with something just above it or done away with.

I am in favor of doing away with ANY "Social Group" linking.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Thanks
    The subject seems to have been brought up before here...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    The subject seems to have been brought up before here...
    So it was (or at least a similar version!). Brian's explanation near the end is good, and probably takes into account many of my concerns.

I fear that with the vast volume of posts, there is inevitably going to be both duplication and subjects missed...
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...