New Lounger
    Thanks
    http://www.haluz.eu/
    This wasn't easy for my old brain but I did get through it. Click and drag

http://www.haluz2.net/ Never did finish this one.. Got as far as Level code "Dedo" ..the old lady in the cabin.
    often the answer is so simple that it's hard.

Lurker
    Thanks
    lovely graphics but I'm stuck on level with giant funnel and basket with snake nail and feather. I've got the feather active but can't find any place to use it. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Once inside, you have to get the tape recorder to work.. once you have turn it off and take the feather and stick it in the tube and then stick the tube into top of snake type thing...turn on recorder again. Good Luck

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Well I can't do anything at all with it. I can drag a piece of cheese, which just springs back again. I can make a mouse come out of a hole. Tape recorder ? Funnel ? Feather? Basket , Nail ? Am I playing the same game ?? LOL !

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Well I can't do anything at all with it. I can drag a piece of cheese, which just springs back again. I can make a mouse come out of a hole. Tape recorder ? Funnel ? Feather? Basket , Nail ? Am I playing the same game ?? LOL !

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks
    The cheese goes into the smaller of the two mouse holes. There are several levels to the game.. It's all a matter of click and drag and sometimes the order that you have to do it in. It is a game of frustration but not as hard as others that I've tried to work. (and didn't succeed at).lol