New Lounger
    Thanks
    When I receive an email sometimes not all content is displayed. This happens all the time with newegg invoices. I can see the image with the newegg logo and menu but not the invoice. When I receive the tracking number everything is fine, as I can see both the logo and menu and get the information below it. If I use another machine with outlook I can get the invoice just fine. Just to make sure it was not the computer I loaded Thunderbird on I different machine and have the same problems. I believe it is a problem with the format that this information is sent in and that Thunderbird can not display that format. Since I'm new to using Thunderbird, since getting windows 7 is there something I can change or add to let me see this information. Note: There is no load image or attachment when viewing the email.

Thanks

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Is Thunderbird attempting to protect you by blocking some of the content?

If so, there should be a message at the top of the e-mail, together with a place on the right hand side where you can click to restore the blocked content.

HTH
    Gre

New Lounger
    Thanks
    No. Nothing is there. I have gotten that before on other emails but nothing on these.

Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Problem solved -- Upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0