New Lounger
    Thanks
    How can I fix a Bad Request error 400? I'm using Firefox browser. The only way I can access my Gmail and Google Adsense is to go into tools, show cookies, then remove the Google.com cookie. Real pain in the tail.
    I really need to resolve this soon.
    Thanks in advance for a quick, easy solution.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John R Falk View Post
    How can I fix a Bad Request error 400? I'm using Firefox browser. The only way I can access my Gmail and Google Adsense is to go into tools, show cookies, then remove the Google.com cookie. Real pain in the tail.
    I really need to resolve this soon.
    Thanks in advance for a quick, easy solution.
    I've never had the problem so I don't know a solution yet except to do a little comparison.

I reach the Google mail page with this link: Gmail: Email from Google

Is that anything near the link that you're using? BTW, I have a whole bunch of Google cookies in my Fx only one of which seems to be for Gmail.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John R Falk View Post
    The only way I can access my Gmail and Google Adsense is to go into tools, show cookies, then remove the Google.com cookie.
    It's not unknown for a cookie to become corrupted now and then. But that should not happen frequently.

Does it make any difference whether you close and restart Firefox between Gmail sessions?

Do you have any extensions (see Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that manage cookies?

Do you have any external programs (e.g., security software) that "clean up" cookies (e.g., anti-spyware that tries to remove tracking cookies)?

If all else fails, you can shut down Firefox, rename the cookies.sqlite data file in your profile, and restart cookieless with a fresh database. You probably want to preserve your backups first. These articles might help with those steps:

Backing up your information @ Mozilla Support Knowledge Base
    Cannot log in to websites: Remove corrupt cookies file @ Mozilla Support Knowledge Base