New Lounger
    Thanks

Working from Home

I know this sounds crazy, but from time to time I need to work from home. I have all my projects on an NT server at work, use a laptop at work, which I take home and use a resource pool which is also stored on the network drive. I want to take my projects home to work on because trying to use them over a dial-up network connection is TOOOOO slow. I copy the projects to my C: drive, but the resource pool links point to the network drives at work. I can delete the links and point to the projects on my C: drive, but that is a nuisance. Does anyone know a way to easily change the links without deleting them and recreating them once to point to the C: drive, and then again when I copy the updated projects back to the network drive at work?

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Working from Home

Have you tried something crazy like this:

How about creating a mapped drive with the same letter as your network drive at the office. Under that drive, recreate the path your links point to. Then copy the files to their respective locations. Whether you are working on them at home or the office, it should not matter. At least this sounds good in theory. Worth a try.

Good luck.

Rich P.