3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    First of all, I'm using 64-bit Vista SP2 along with IE8, and there at least used to be (I hope there still is) a setting whereby if chosen it would offer you to remember the logon for so that you would not have to manually enter it over and over again. As I recall, once you opted to let it memorize the logon, it would then automatically log you on each time in the future. If memory serves me correctly (it sometimes does not), the option was in along dropdown somewhere you chose the option "always ask to memorize log on" or words to that effect, but I've searched and searched for it and cannot find it. I used to have it set, but recently had the computer worked on by a professional, and he had to delete selected files (and cookies?) in order to resolve the issue, but I noticed after he left that I now am having to manually long into something online that I use numeroustimes a day and I would sure like to reset it to do it automatically once again. I've searched some books I have as well as the program helps, but can find nothing that will work. Can someone out there help me?

David E. Cann

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by decann View Post
    First of all, I'm using 64-bit Vista SP2 along with IE8, and there at least used to be (I hope there still is) a setting whereby if chosen it would offer you to remember the logon for so that you would not have to manually enter it over and over again. As I recall, once you opted to let it memorize the logon, it would then automatically log you on each time in the future.
    Have a look at Internet Options | Content | Autocomplete Settings

Joe
    Joe