New Lounger
    Thanks
    Any suggestions for a calendar add-on that works with the latest release of Thunderbird?

I was using Lightening in the past, but it's no longer compatible, and I would like a bit more functionality. I'm a huge Outlook user at work, but don't want to install that for my personal machine.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Brandt View Post
    Any suggestions for a calendar add-on that works with the latest release of Thunderbird? ... I was using Lightening in the past, but it's no longer compatible ...
    I don't know how much "risk" you're willing to take, but have a read in this thread: Thunderbird 3 released.

I also had Lightning installed and removed it (as instructed by TB 3). I don't need it any more but you might want to see if my editing trick would help out in your situation and/or what the latest version of Lightning might be.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    There are development builds of Lightning that will work with Thunderbird 3, available from the nightly builds section of Lightning - Download.
    Note that development builds may be buggy, and will be updated on a very regular basis, frequently once a day.
    [quote name='Mozilla']Please be aware, that the use of nightly developer builds has risks associated with it. Don't use them with production data, as dataloss and other scary things can occur. We're not kidding.[/quote]

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    The official release of a Thunderbird 3 version of Lightning is not far off, for details see Release Status - Lightning for Thunderbird 3.