New Lounger
    Thanks
    This is message when attempting to use Windows and/or Microsoft Updates "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

This started last night, and it seems a lot of people are having the same issue. That makes it look like a problem at Microsoft, but no one seems to ahve done any reporting on it.
    It looks like any system that has updated in the last couple of days is now denied access to Windows Update. I have this going on at 2 different sites on dozens of pc's. Anyone else??

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Bentch View Post
    This is message when attempting to use Windows and/or Microsoft Updates "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

This started last night, and it seems a lot of people are having the same issue. That makes it look like a problem at Microsoft, but no one seems to ahve done any reporting on it.
    It looks like any system that has updated in the last couple of days is now denied access to Windows Update. I have this going on at 2 different sites on dozens of pc's. Anyone else??
    There is another thread on this topic - http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...dpost&p=810330. Perhaps you could add a comment there and monitor it for progress.

I'm locking this thread so we only have one source for information on this issue.

Joe
    Joe