4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Loungers.....I cannot get My Safe to open.....when I right click on it, it used to say "Unlock My Safe"(or "Lock My Safe" if it had been open).........now there is nothing and I cannot figure out how to get it open.....can't remember when I last used it, so doing a system restore is not likely to be anything more than a guessing game......any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Do you know what program you use to oepn "My Safe"? This is not part of the Windows XP operating system, so I guess it must be some program that you added.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    See if there's anything here that helps...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/hard...k-anymore.html
    Mike

Lounger
    Thanks
    First I'd go to control panel and check the drivers.

If the drivers 'seem' to be OK, then I'd look in the 'Restore' disk and try to reinstall the application (or drivers) and reconfigure your fingerprint. But donīt forget to set a password, because this program needs a additional password due to security reasons. (the password is a backup for you if something goes wrong with your fingerprint hardware - but you probably know that).

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for the suggestions....I just got it fixed---the suggestion from StuartR about it having something to do with a 'program I added' made me realize that it is part of Protector Suite and that I had turned that off in my start-up folder.....once I turned it back on, everything was fine...thanks again.