3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Another post notes that 'thread "notification" feature as a personal bookmarks list for Lounge posts' will no longer work with auto-pruning. I hadn't thought of that solution, but I have often needed a bookmark feature. Very often, a post refers to a download, but sometimes I'm not in a position to do that immediately, so I'd like to add a bookmark to the post. And I'm sure there are other occasions where a bookmark would assist.

Is there another way this can be done?

Chris

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm not reading correctly what you want to do, but can't you just bookmark the post from the post number in its upper right corner? That should never go away. On your browser toolbar, create a bookmark folder for Saved Posts (or whatever) and add individual posts to it along the way. I guess you'd have to put in each bookmark a description of some sort (assuming you would want that).

Added: Sounds a bit like what used to be called "Favorites" in the old, old Lounge (pre IPB)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    When thread notifications did not expire we could maintain a list of "favourite" threads in the lounge. This meant that it worked with any browser and any PC.

If we bookmark threads in the browser then this is specific to the browser and the PC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJakarta View Post
    Is there another way this can be done?
    You could wait for the 'Notes (not yet implemented)' to be implemented - it would seem the natural place to keep these things...