2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In another post ([topic='769756']copy & paste macro doesn't work[/topic]) I get unanimous agreement that a certain macro is fine. I tried it again. It worked for a while, then would miss random lines, then wouldn't work at all. When pasting, a single mouse click should have pasted one item at a time, but I had to double click or keep repeat-clicking before items would paste. Okay, SOMETHING is wrong with the clipboard. The whole point of this tool is that I can fly through long editing processes. Any ideas what this could be, and would a re-install of 2007 likely fix it? Is there a file or feature that could just be reinstalled?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I closed Word (source of copied items) and Excel (target for pasted items). Upon opening, the macros (thus, clipboard) works.

This situation continues: I can have just a few items in the clipboard, but the first time I choose to paste one of them in the target, a little popup by the Notification Area says "24 of 24 items collected."

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Another weirdness.I got tired of the drama and downloaded an app called M8 Free Clipboard (Full version is called Spartan Multi Clipboard). I ran a macro that copies 5 lines of text, one at a time. The first four items appeared in Office Clipboard, but not M8. The last line appeared only in M8, not in Office.