New Lounger
    Thanks
    Does anyone have any experience with Windows 7 and touch screen workstations?

I have an HP IQ506 that I upgraded from 64-bit Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Home Premium. Everything works except for the touch screen functionality. The HP Touch Smart apps "sort of work" (response is choppy and inconsistent), but touch screen functions do not work from within Windows itself. (Log in screen, desktop, etc)

I've pulled all of the latest drivers from HP and, as I stated earlier, the HP apps seem to work. I'm about to try a fresh install, but before I do all that work I was ust wondering if anyone has been able to get touch screen (HP Touch Smart in particular) stuff to work with Win7.

Thanks!

Spazzo

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I upgraded an HP IQ775 from Vista 32-bit to Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit recently and did not have any problems. All apps and the touch screen functionality worked find. I don't use the included HP apps so I can't comment on that. I did not install any new HP drivers because the compatibility test did not reveal any issues.