Thread: Slim Browser

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I have been using Slim Browser, an IE clone, for several years. It's VERY fast, lean and clean. It has a neat/handy feature in that when a new address being typed in a drop down box appears just below with addresses previously entered that match those letters. I find it faster and more convenient than using a bookmark for returning to a site.

Trouble is is it remembers EVERY address ever tried, including mis-spellings. Plus many/most addresses are only 1 time visits and won't be returned to. I would like to be able to edit that (history) list but I cannot find it, nor the file it's kept in.

Does anyone know where the history (list) is kept. Or the fiile name? I'm hoping it won't be encrypted and can be editted..

Thanks,

Swede

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Stab in the dark since I don't use Slim browser. What happens if you highlight the malformed or unwanted url and press the delete key? If Slim is the same as Firefox, they will be removed from the list.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mdbct View Post
    Stab in the dark since I don't use Slim browser. What happens if you highlight the malformed or unwanted url and press the delete key? If Slim is the same as Firefox, they will be removed from the list.
    Not here. The delete key just puts the highlighted address in the address box. A good thought though. Thanks your reply.

Swede