4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,

I have an issue with I think not screen resolution, but screen size, I think.

I created a form in Excel, on a standard screen, with Max resolution, 1280X1024, on one computer, the one that needs to run this little app, the resolution is 1280X1024, but the form that I created in too large, even the controls that I used are not the right size, it's as if the form is zoomed.

I am not sure, but maybe this is a Windows issue, or, maybe the because the particular work station has a laptop docking attached to it, I am thinking that the size of the laptop and not the monitor might actually be the issue.

Can any one shed some light

Thanks,
    Darryl.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The user can 'enlarge' the screen display. In Windows XP:
    - Activate the Display Properties control panel (for example by right-clicking an empty part of the desktop and selecting Properties from the popup menu).
    - Activate the Settings tab.
    - Click Advanced.
    - The default setting for DPI (dots per inch) is 96. If the user has set it to 120 (large) or to a custom setting greater than 96, screen elements will be enlarged, giving a "zoomed in" effect. This can be very handy for people with non-optimal eyesight.

If you want to accomodate for this, you'll have to test with this setting yourself, and make the form small enough to fit.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Hans.