3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't know if it's planned or has been suggested yet but, I was wondering/hoping you might combine the preferences and settings for the Newsletter and lounge. I'm a member of both so if I could change all those things in one place it would be a great deal easier on me. Since I use the same email for both you could probably make an auto-detection system and just prompt users like myself to combine our accounts later.

Note: I did do a quick search and tested to see if this was already in place and as far as I can tell no system is in place nor has it been mentioned anywhere.
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Norris View Post
    I don't know if it's planned or has been suggested yet but, I was wondering/hoping you might combine the preferences and settings for the Newsletter and lounge. I'm a member of both so if I could change all those things in one place it would be a great deal easier on me. Since I use the same email for both you could probably make an auto-detection system and just prompt users like myself to combine our accounts later.

Note: I did do a quick search and tested to see if this was already in place and as far as I can tell no system is in place nor has it been mentioned anywhere.
    Welcome to the Lounge.
    So far as I know, this is not an option at this time, nor have I ever seen it mentioned yet.
    Brian and his crew would have to answer that one.
    Who knows what might be in the deep, dark recesses of the planning book?
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Norris View Post

We do have plans for integrating the Lounge and WS user settings but I can't give you an estimate on this. Currently the two sites reside on servers on opposite sides of the country and getting them to talk to each other would be a lot of work.