Thread: system fonts

saudi7

system fonts

Does anyone know how to change the size of the system fonts in the registry of Windows 2000? I installed a desk top theme that changed the system fonts and after un-installing the theme my system fonts are defaulted to a small font. I have tried to change using the settings in the display properties but it does not change the system font size in IE or Outlook .

Thanks

Re: system fonts

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q258702>Q258702</A> Non-Administrator Users Cannot Change System Font Size
    ?

saudi7

I can log on to system as administrator or have IT dept change privilege to administrator Is their a way to change font size as administrator other than through display properties

Thanks

What service pack are you on? The QB article is dated February and states it should be fixed 'with the next service pack'. SP2 came out in May (I think). I may be worth installing/re-installing it.

saudi7

I installed SP 2 and still cannot change the system fonts for IE and OUTLOOK folders. I believe the culprit may be in the registry key for system fonts.
    Thanks for the advise as I needed to update to SP2 anyway