New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have been using COmodo Internet Security for a while now and it is great at detecting and removing virus and spyware and doing a great job as firewall also. But the problem is, even if I terminate the Comodo Internet Security program from system tray( for playing games), there is a process named cmdagent.exe running and it often consumes nearly 400MB of RAM and 80 to 90% of CPU. This happens often and when it happens, the system goes into unresponsive state. Does any one have any solutions for this problem or to terminate cmdagent.exe process or at least suspend it temporarily?
    Sudhamshu Chandra

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhamshu Chandra View Post
    I have been using COmodo Internet Security for a while now and it is great at detecting and removing virus and spyware and doing a great job as firewall also. But the problem is, even if I terminate the Comodo Internet Security program from system tray( for playing games), there is a process named cmdagent.exe running and it often consumes nearly 400MB of RAM and 80 to 90% of CPU. This happens often and when it happens, the system goes into unresponsive state. Does any one have any solutions for this problem or to terminate cmdagent.exe process or at least suspend it temporarily?
    It seems that you are not the only one with this problem. You may find something of value by looking at some of the pages from this Google Search.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhamshu Chandra View Post
    It would probably be better to take your problem directly to the Comodo forums here:
    http://forums.comodo.com/index.php

Thanks
    Why not try another option. Disable Comodo functionality completely. Just keep it inactive for a while.

Download MSE: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/ and try it out. MSE is both an AV plus a AM It runs very quietly in the background, updates definitions daily and is FREE. MS finally did a couple of things right, Win 7 and MSE
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy