Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Lounger
    Thanks
    As a newbie still trying to find my way around, I do hope it is okay to post this here and I don't get told off by the Moderators. Please excuse me if I've done the wrong thing

I'd like to wish everybody on the forum a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year.

ps: I've put replies in a few posts but the posts under my name still shows as "0" - have I got to configure something? Help please with idiot-proof answers.
    Economical to run but not cheap to acquire

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you, and best wishes to you too!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm positive you're in no "danger" from the Mods for posting, here or elsewhere! Welcome to The Lounge...

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at ya!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If I'm not missing any, I did a search for your posts and they're all here in Scuttlebutt which doesn't increase your post count.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndy61 View Post
    ps: I've put replies in a few posts but the posts under my name still shows as "0" - have I got to configure something? Help please with idiot-proof answers.
    Posts in the "Test Area", "Scuttlebutt" and "Puzzles" forums don't increase your post count as shown under your name on the left hand side of posts, but if you look at Lyndy61 - Profile, you'll see that the posts do get counted there.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Echoing others' wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Ohio, USA.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your sentiments, guys, and also for the answer to my query. I'm not actually worried about showing a post count because I'm not here to see how many posts I can reach - it's just reassuring to know I've not messed up with the configuring side of things. (still haven't got a photo of the right size to put in yet - I did try, honestly, but they were all too big! A project to investigate at some later stage )
    Economical to run but not cheap to acquire

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Now, I just had to log on...

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. And as Al said, welcome.

I'm sure there is a button somewhere to adjust the post count; Hans has to use that sometimes to decrease his post count, to not break the software.

Thanks
    I love your xmas doggie Bigaldoc I'm partial to moose myself In a few moments our Winter Solstice officially arrives in North America and Winter from Vivaldi's Four Seasons is playing in the background
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzCXjDuYQTA

Seasons Greetings and May your New Year be filled with love, happiness and the sounds of joyous laughter ringing in your hearts.

Hey Jude
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Take a sad song and make it better

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Jude View Post
    I love your xmas doggie Bigaldoc
    I think his doggie is actually a reindeer.

Thanks
    As a newbie still trying to find my way around, I do hope it is okay to post this here and I don't get told off by the Moderators. Please excuse me if I've done the wrong thing

I'd like to wish everybody on the forum a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year.
    Absolutely no problem.
    I add my greetings to ALL of the loungers, new and old timers. A very Merry Christmas and a Blessed Happy New Year to you, one and all! [attachment=87315:joy.gif]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mdbct View Post
    I think his doggie is actually a reindeer.
    I don't remember where I got it but no, it IS a doggie photoshopped with antlers. Merry Christmas...

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I stand corrected. As the original file would indicate - it is indeed a doggie.
    Code:
    http://www.alhoffman.org/smileys/Holidays/xmas%20doggie.gif

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

I also would like to welcome you to the Lounge where you will find some of the nicest, funniest and most inventive folks to be found anywhere! If you are in need of help this is the place to turn to.

While I am at it, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow Loungers. Thank you for all the help, information and humor. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your lives with me. I can not begin to tell you all how much I look forward to all the latest items being posted.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

I also would like to welcome you to the Lounge where you will find some of the nicest, funniest and most inventive folks to be found anywhere! If you are in need of help this is the place to turn to.

While I am at it, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow Loungers. Thank you for all the help, information and humor. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your lives with me. I can not begin to tell you all how much I look forward to all the latest items being posted.

Same here.

I'd like to also wish everyone on the lounge a Happy Holiday.......and if you don't have a happy holiday...give me a buzz....I could always drop by with some friends and make things worse!
    Catz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast