Thanks
    Some how my Underline button on the Format toolbar no longer underlines any words. Instead it sets the font size to 12. Cntl+U does the same thing. I donít know what I did to cause it. Luckily the Format menu | Font | Underline check box still works.

Is there a way to reset that button because it would be a whole lot easier?
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If both the Underline button AND the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+U now act differently, you probably have a macro named Underline in your Normal.dot template.
    Look for this macro and delete it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    If both the Underline button AND the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+U now act differently, you probably have a macro named Underline in your Normal.dot template.
    Look for this macro and delete it.
    You are sooooo right. I had to cycle through all my macros to see if any had Cntl+U as a shortcut key and sure enough I found one that did. It even had Cntl+Shfit+U. I would never have used the second pair of shortcut keys because I try to stay away from three key shortcuts. So how it happened I have no idea. Thanks for the solution!
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.