Lounger
    Thanks
    Just tried to log on to a company's web site where I am registered. Could not do. Error message said: Scripting for Active X might be disabled. Believe you usually get a notice at top of most sites where you can click and temporarily enable, but I may be wrong. Don't have any option at LinksysbyCisco. Got any suggestions on how I might get this corrected? Thanks!

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Which Internet Browser are you using? ActiveX are usually working only with Internet Explorer. In IE8, go to Tools > internet Options > tab Security then click on the button "Custom level..." and check the options that allow you to run ActiveX scripts. Temporarily, you can also reduce your security level but don't forget to reset it when you have completed your activities on the web site that requires ActiveX scripting.
    This eco-post is made of recycled electrons

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, Stephane, for your response and suggestions. I tried both but still could not sign in to that web site. I'm just going to forget about it. There are one or two other ways I can get the information I wanted, although it will take more time. Again, that's for trying to help!