Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The toolbar menu item Your notifications doesn't seem to be working, it gives me the following error:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 586587 bytes) in /home/webapps/lounge-ipboard/releases/20091223015107/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 579
    I have tested this from IE8 and Firefox 3.5.6

I also tested it from a logged in user that has no notifications and it seemed to work fine, so it may be that I have too many notifications.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartR View Post
    ....it may be that I have too many notifications.
    Seems that way to me, also, speaking as someone with no notifications........
    Grüße

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I am OK in FF 3.0.15 with notifications
    Jerry

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The toolbar menu item Your notifications doesn't seem to be working, it gives me the following error:

I have tested this from IE8 and Firefox 3.5.6

I also tested it from a logged in user that has no notifications and it seemed to work fine, so it may be that I have too many notifications.
    I also run Fx 3.5.6 and don't get any error. I have about 20-some in my Forum Notifications with my fave forums that I'm not using at this point because it isn't working properly and is (hopefully) on some future to-do list.

However, I just started using Thread Notifications in December and so far have 86 in my list and no errors - in case you ( ) want to (or are ABLE to) count yours to see if it's a bust because of quantity...

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigaldoc View Post
    However, I just started using Thread Notifications in December and so far have 86 in my list and no errors - in case you ( ) want to (or are ABLE to) count yours to see if it's a bust because of quantity...
    I can't count them, or do anything else with them. Since I subscribe to every post that I reply to (with no email, just adding them to the list), I suspect my problem is too many notifications.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I can't count them, or do anything else with them. Since I subscribe to every post that I reply to (with no email, just adding them to the list), I suspect my problem is too many notifications.
    Hi Stuart. Are you still having this problem?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Johnston View Post
    Hi Stuart. Are you still having this problem?
    No, I am not, it now appears to be working properly.

Did you fix something or did the fault just go away?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    No, I am not, it now appears to be working properly.

Did you fix something or did the fault just go away?
    I didn't fix anything, but I've also seen this problem off and on. Tough to troubleshoot when I can't reproduce it consistently.