Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, the res of the Chesescke a n a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idae ow frigin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Hav a grat olieydae seesun...

Yur frin igalB

(all in fun and tongue in cheek!)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigaldoc View Post

Yur frin igalB

Youse hav a grat olieydae seesun two! hic cup!

That was just the smile I needed!
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Lounger
    Thanks
    I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, the res of the Chesescke a n a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idae ow frigin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Yur frin igalB

Terrific idea Al, just finished off my last Lonestar Longneck. Great excuse to go n restock n start all over.
    Felix Nuevo Ano to all loungers.

Thanks

Yur frin igalB

[attachment=87421:rofl.gif] [attachment=87421:rofl.gif] [attachment=87421:rofl.gif] [attachment=87422:barf.gif]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Yur frin igalB
    Ok, followed your advice. Problem is I dun fall down and can't grab the ceiling to get up...
    Regards,
    Bob

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Wonderful!! Loved it Most certainly thinking of following your lead
    Economical to run but not cheap to acquire