Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Before I had a major overhaul of my system, the list of messages in my sent mail folder showed the names or email addresses of the parties to whom the mail was sent.
    Now it does not show the recipient, so I have to open the message to find out. I can't find an option to have the recipeints revealed

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Using which email client?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asteven1 View Post
    Before I had a major overhaul of my system, the list of messages in my sent mail folder showed the names or email addresses of the parties to whom the mail was sent.
    Now it does not show the recipient, so I have to open the message to find out. I can't find an option to have the recipeints revealed
    While waiting for you to answer Rumpole's question and just in case it's Thunderbird, check to make sure the proper columns are called out by clicking the small box in the right corner ot the message window bar. I'm still using TB 2.x so I don't remember if that selection is still there in TB 3.

[attachment=87418:Image1.jpg]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Based on another question you asked, are you using Outlook Express?
    I do not have OE installed but I believe this will work. Try right-clicking on any column header and select Columns, that should give you the option of what columns to view.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Ok, Tony. That did it. Thanks. (It is OE that I have. Now I have to go over to the M Outlook forum and see which is the better program.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asteven1 View Post
    Ok, Tony. That did it. Thanks. (It is OE that I have. Now I have to go over to the M Outlook forum and see which is the better program.
    Outlook is the far superior program. It is not just an email program but a full fledged PIM (Personal Information Manager). See Outlook versus Outlook Express - Outlook - Microsoft Office Online for Microsoft's viewpoint.

Joe
    Joe