New Lounger
    Thanks
    I guess the email we use depends on what we start with or how we use it. I personally have found OE to be easy and fills all my needs. Mostly I just do text but many times I send photos in my email and I like that OE lets me insert them in the text box and put captions under them. That makes it easy for the recipient. Seems to me most other email programs will only allow you to attach a photo as a file.

Can anyone tell me of another email program that allows you to insert the photo in the text box?

Lounger
    Thanks
    "Can anyone tell me of another email program that allows you to insert the photo in the text box? "

Yes - Thunderbird does. I've used it for several years - now on V3 - and also use it to pick up my Gmail and Hotmail (still got the hotmail account from before MS bought them).

Lounger
    Thanks
    Yes Thunderbird does allow you to insert photos and write text under them etc. Thats why I like it as opposed to OE, because I don't have OE with windows 7. With regard to my problems getting my Hotmail mail, I tried to add my hotmail account to thunderbird and I still get the the username and or password is invalid in that email program too. It is the same as when I try it in Windows live mail. So...........still at square one....

Thanks
    Windows Live mail will also alow you to add photos to the text section, with captions. It will even provided different size options.
    Sometimes it's anoying b/c I want to sent a full sized image of several scanned document, but it will default to the above.
    I find myself having to go in there and readjust it many times so that it can only send as an attachment.

C
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    H E L P !
    Will someone kindly explain the process of adding pictures to the message box in t-bird 2.0.0.23 ?
    THANKS E-mail me