2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi -

I have confused myself beyond belief re Favorites & Bookmarks. Somewhere along the line I think I used a sync tool but I now have a mess. I would like the Bookmarks drop-down menu to be the same as the Favorites menu. I have many individual entries not in Folders (and I don't want them in Folders) that I can't sort/alphabetize. Is there an automated way to do this or do I have to individually move the entries that are not in Folders?

As the menu now looks, individual entries appear at the top then an alphabetized Folder list, then more individual entries....

Thank you.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mipendance View Post
    As the menu now looks, individual entries appear at the top then an alphabetized Folder list, then more individual entries....
    If I understand what you're trying to do, you CAN sort your bookmarks. Go to Bookmarks, Organize Bookmarks and select the entry in the left pane as you see in this clip. If you right-click, there should be a choice to sort by name.

[attachment=87478:2010-01-03_161917.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mipendance View Post
    Hi -

I have confused myself beyond belief re Favorites & Bookmarks. Somewhere along the line I think I used a sync tool but I now have a mess. I would like the Bookmarks drop-down menu to be the same as the Favorites menu. I have many individual entries not in Folders (and I don't want them in Folders) that I can't sort/alphabetize. Is there an automated way to do this or do I have to individually move the entries that are not in Folders?

Thank you.
    Once you have your Favorites sorted and organized it's easy to export them to FF by using this little tutorial

Import/Export Favorites/Bookmarks tutorial

You just select the section you want and it works. I exported my FF bookmarks to IE so the drop-down menu looks the same.

Hey Jude
    Take a sad song and make it better

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks so much. I would have sworn I had tried that...

Mipendance

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Jude View Post
    Once you have your Favorites sorted and organized it's easy to export them to FF by using this little tutorial

Import/Export Favorites/Bookmarks tutorial

You just select the section you want and it works. I exported my FF bookmarks to IE so the drop-down menu looks the same.

Hey Jude
    Thanks much. Shall be studying the tutorial.