Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Fails to run in normal mode
2001-09-20, 03:10 #1tahirGuest
Fails to run in normal mode
Suddenly yesterday my windows y2k when booted started doing the following
1) Virus scan crashes
2) Tries to load IE and Outlook Express
3) PC completly stops working
After this following were tried to fix the problem.
1) Using network connetion checked virus. None found.
2) twice install Windows with previous settings.
PC only runs in Safe mode
2001-09-20, 16:52 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Brantford, Ontario, Canada
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Fails to run in normal mode
Hate to say it... but it sounds like the Nimda virus. Try this <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=win&Number=75575&page=0 &view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>thread</A> for information / fix.Christopher Baldrey