Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skitterbug View Post
    Hi/Hey Jude

I was trying to capture the Right Click Pop Up menu. <Smilies are not a problem for me.> If you ever find an app that will catch these pop up menus when they are on the screen <in MAC software that is> post the link to the app in the Graphic section or Other Applications, and I'll find it.
    Thanks!
    If you invoke a right click menu, then hold down the  key and shift, then tap the 4 key you'll get a crosshairs icon that will allow you to select a portion of the screen to take a snapshot, including any currently popped-up menus.

For example, this is the right click menu I get when I right-click on the # to the right of the post title in Safari on my Mac:
    [attachment=87548:Screen shot 2010-01-06 at 11.59.09 PM.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I get a stomach ache when I even think about that "other" kind of machine - is it really a computer?

But if you happen to ever be in the buying notion for something for a Windows PC, FastStone Screen Capture is the best $20 I've ever spent.

[attachment=87551:2010-01-07_055843.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Johnston View Post
    If you invoke a right click menu, then hold down the  key and shift, then tap the 4 key you'll get a crosshairs icon that will allow you to select a portion of the screen to take a snapshot, including any currently popped-up menus.

For example, this is the right click menu I get when I right-click on the # to the right of the post title in Safari on my Mac:
    [attachment=87548:Screen shot 2010-01-06 at 11.59.09 PM.png]
    Hi Tony,

I finally "kicked back" this evening and gave your hint a try. Yea!! Yes!! It works great!!!!
    for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12