New Lounger
    Thanks
    Am using hosted Exchange Server with Outlook 2007. Am having no problem syncing everything to my iPhone, however, I am getting more than I bargained for. What I mean is that I have 3 contact lists in Outlook 2007, example, "Contacts" and Inactive Contacts". The sync process is syncing both contact lists when I only want the "Contacts" list (not the Inactive ones) synced.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks
    Dan

Thanks
    I don't have iTunes in front of me - but I believe with contact lists, as with calendars; you select which contact lists you want to synch. The default is that all are selected.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

New Lounger
    Thanks
    You are sooo right - thank you, but it appears to me that this only affects syncing when iTunes is active not Exchange. The following appears on the iTunes screen: "Your contacts are being synced with Microsoft Exchange over the air. Your contacts will also sync directly with this computer.

The next problem (if I am incorrect above) is that not all of the groups appear. As an example I have 3 groups of contacts:
    Contacts
    K-1 Contacts and
    Inactive Contacts
    Of the 3 only the Inactive Contacts group shows

Furthermore there is a web browser to sync bookmarks with and that only shows IE when my default browser is Firefox.

Thanks for your help
    Dan