Thanks
    Environment:
    • Exchange Server 2007 64-bit (by definition!), using Mailboxes (no PSTs), the previous server ran Exchange Server 2003 (32-bit);
    • clients on XP Pro using Outlook 2003 (converted very recently from Outlook 2002/XP;

I'm attempting to set up a new (not copied from Outlook 2002!) server-side rule on the user's Outlook to forward all messages appearing in their InBox to their home email address, except for those messages which they sent from their home address, Out of Office messages, and the like.

I've tried a variety of selection conditions and none, including a date range, and so on, but nothing seems to happen. Even Running the rule only works occasionally. I didn't have any trouble setting up a similar rule in the recently previous Exchange Server 2003/Outlook 2002/XP environment.

I'm completely baffled, and wonder whether there might be 'some setting' on Exchange Server 2007 which needs changing...

Thanks!

This would have been an easy question for HansV...
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Thanks
    Since the previous post has had such an enthusiastic response, I'll give an example of a Rule which doesn't seem to work;
    Code:
    Apply this rule after the message arrives
    sent to <user's internal email address>
       and received <after 09 January 2010>
    forward it to <external email address>
    except if from <external email address>
       or except if it is an Out of Office message
    Any thoughts, anyone, please?
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Haven't got O2k3 in front of me at the moment so I can't check these suggestions.

Is the rule "after the message arrives" correct? Is there a "When message arrives" option?
    I don't think running the rule manually will work if the rule has already been applied to the message. Maybe test by setting the rule to also move the message to a test folder so you can see if it has been applied?
    Is Exch2k7 patched? It seems to have been RTM way too early.

cheers, Paul