New Lounger
    Thanks
    Some of my emails are dumped into the Spam folder although they are messages I want to read. I have not "blocked" them. Can you suggest how I might prevent this?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    It sounds as though your Spam Filter, which is often part of your Internet Security software, is picking up keywords or phrases in the email which could be regarded as Spam. You therefore need to "train" the Spam Filter to accept them as genuine.

Somewhere within your email programme you should have toolbar buttons which allow you to mark emails as either "Spam" or "Not Spam". If the buttons are not immediately evident, run your cursor over each toolbar button. As you do so, a balloon should show you what each button does. When you have identified the "Not Spam" button, highlight the email (or emails) in your Spam folder, then click the "Not Spam" button. The emails should then automatically move to your Inbox. With luck, no further emails from those senders will go into your Spam folder.

Depending on what Spam filter you have, it may be possible to configure it so that emails from certain senders are not regarded as Spam. You will need to check your Internet Security software or Spam Filter documentation or "Help" files to find out how to do this.

Hope this helps