2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello folks,
    I've moved to Win7, 64 bit from Vista 32 - went to 64 bit for FSX and increased memory utilization.
    I've installed many of my graphics programs and all seem to work well, "however", with Illustrator CS2,
    the mouse will not scroll, period. It's a nuisance. I've tried several compatibily modes to no avail.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,
    cthiggin

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It might be that the program is fussing about the generic mouse driver Windows 7 selects. I have a Logitec V450 wireless mouse with the nano receiver that I use in my laptop to augment the touchpad. I loaded the exact correct driver for it from the Logitec website and it truly does everything that it is supposed to do on all programs installed on my 64-bit Windows 7 system. What is interesting is that the Logitec driver for my mouse and the touchpad driver are completely separate entities and work entirely independent of each other, so you don't have to worry about corrupting another pointing device by installing the exact correct driver for the mouse. Try that and see if that works! Good luck with that!

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It might be that the program is fussing about the generic mouse driver Windows 7 selects. I have a Logitec V450 wireless mouse with the nano receiver that I use in my laptop to augment the touchpad. I loaded the exact correct driver for it from the Logitec website and it truly does everything that it is supposed to do on all programs installed on my 64-bit Windows 7 system. What is interesting is that the Logitec driver for my mouse and the touchpad driver are completely separate entities and work entirely independent of each other, so you don't have to worry about corrupting another pointing device by installing the exact correct driver for the mouse. Try that and see if that works! Good luck with that!

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks