3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    As much as I love to see all my options in one place I noticed it's a bit of a pain to post replies here. An easy fix might be to enlarge the button.

I suppose the big point is that this setup seems a bit cluttered. (coming from a guy who plays with DOS for the heck of it)
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    How much bigger do you want them, there are two "Add your reply" Buttons at the top AND bottom of each thread and then at the bottom of each thread there is Fast Reply box. Also at the bottom of EACH post there is two boxes with quotes and the buttons are somewhat large but the text is NOT that large.

Which button would you like to be enlarged?

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveA View Post
    How much bigger do you want them, there are two "Add your reply" Buttons at the top AND bottom of each thread and then at the bottom of each thread there is Fast Reply box. Also at the bottom of EACH post there is two boxes with quotes and the buttons are somewhat large but the text is NOT that large.

Which button would you like to be enlarged?
    My apologies it seems I wasn't quite clear enough. I was referring to the part where you actually edit the post (pictured below)

[attachment=87580:Untitled.png]

The "Add reply" button in the bottom left corner of the picture is the only one on the page.

Note: I noticed there is another way to edit files (RTF I think it was) though it seems it may cause issues on some computers and I know the overall system is still being tweaked so I'd rather not risk it as of yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I think you will find that the "Add Reply" button is the same height as any of the other buttons.
    Yes MAYBE if it was RED or some other color where it would standout more, but, then someone would complain about that.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveA View Post
    I think you will find that the "Add Reply" button is the same height as any of the other buttons.
    Yes MAYBE if it was RED or some other color where it would standout more, but, then someone would complain about that.
    You do have a point there about people complaining that it stands out to much but, then I could complain about how obvious the "Configure Poll" button is. I am getting used to it finally but, I still think something should be done with it. Perhaps moving it up closer to the actual edit box. I'm honestly not that good at aesthetics I just know it seems off.