Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliez View Post
    Had the Incredible Machine, but gave it away when I went to something higher that Win 98se.
    The Incredible Machine runs fine under DosBox on my 64 bit Windows 7 (and 32 bit Vista) computers.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Had the Incredible Machine, but gave it away when I went to something higher that Win 98se.
    The Incredible Machine runs fine under DosBox on my 64 bit Windows 7 (and 32 bit Vista) computers.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Some levels were easy and some took some headaches.

Did all 21 levels and I'm thinking about the rest.

How many more levels are there for the ten bucks?

Has any one gone on to the rest of the game?

It is very much like the Incredible Machine.

PS I just found the original site for this game and counted close to 900 more levels.

I wonder if all those levels are avalible for the sawbuck?

My mistake....I believe there is close to 240,000 levels.

Is that true?????
    Well, I,ve been happy with just the free levels up to now, so I havent paid either, but if you look in the forum you'll see other peoples solutions to the free Levels and hints and tips on how to make catapults and wierd devices. If you click on' levels' from the FC main screen you will see that there are 223434results, all filterable by difficulty or quality, but not playable unless you pay. I am assuming each one is a member designed puzzle. Even if only a hundredth of these are good quality problems , then I would suggest it is worth the $10 if you want to solve some harder ones and create your own for others to solve, you'll never get through them all anyway. I'm just having fun looking at some of the other peoples crazy solutions to the free ones. There are competitons which set limits on the tools you are allowed to use such as no wheels allowed, or only wooden links allowed. So even though you've solved the free ones, you can do them again but differently.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

PS I just found the original site for this game and counted close to 900 more levels.

Is that true?????
    Well, I,ve been happy with just the free levels up to now, so I havent paid either, but if you look in the forum you'll see other peoples solutions to the free Levels and hints and tips on how to make catapults and wierd devices. If you click on' levels' from the FC main screen you will see that there are 223434results, all filterable by difficulty or quality, but not playable unless you pay. I am assuming each one is a member designed puzzle. Even if only a hundredth of these are good quality problems , then I would suggest it is worth the $10 if you want to solve some harder ones and create your own for others to solve, you'll never get through them all anyway. I'm just having fun looking at some of the other peoples crazy solutions to the free ones. There are competitons which set limits on the tools you are allowed to use such as no wheels allowed, or only wooden links allowed. So even though you've solved the free ones, you can do them again but differently.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Is that true?????

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Is that true?????

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Is that true?????

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Is that true?????

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Is that true?????

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Great game Frank

Is that true?????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartR View Post
    Maybe when I up-graded to Win XP I didn't try hard enough to get my copy of the Incredible Machine to work.

Was there only one IM made?

I ask, because I bought my copy in 2001.

(Now I'm thinking I should go over to that old ladies house, and get my copy of IM back.)

That's if she is still alive!!!!
    Catz

Thanks
    Maybe when I up-graded to Win XP I didn't try hard enough to get my copy of the Incredible Machine to work.

(Now I'm thinking I should go over to that old ladies house, and get my copy of IM back.)

Catz

Thanks

Catz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast