Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello,

I ran up on something that I can not figure out how to get around and want to know if there is a way to do this.

I was in a spreadsheet and had just copied a couple of cells, then I went to insert rows on another sheet in the spreadsheet, but instead of getting the insert third mouse menu option, it was insert copied cells, but I needed to insert rows prior to doing that.

My solution was to paste and then ESC to remove that change, then go and insert rows first, followed by the paste I wanted to do.

My questions are:

1. Is there a way to insert rows while the paste buffer is full (I tried the icons in 2007 to insert, but it had "Copied cells" too.
    2. How can you clear the windows paste buffer. I tried running Clipbrd and that did not work for me on my system.

Thanks for the help!

Andy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlacombe View Post
    1. Is there a way to insert rows while the paste buffer is full (I tried the icons in 2007 to insert, but it had "Copied cells" too.
    2. How can you clear the windows paste buffer. I tried running Clipbrd and that did not work for me on my system.
    1. I think the answer is no. I've never a found a method.
    2. Using the ESC key always works for me.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks - I did not realize that ESC cleared the buffer I knew the answer was in front of my face

Thank you!

Andy